Violation Payment

Call With Questions: 855-252-0086

Please note - We DO NOT process payments for ANY violation from the states of IL, CA , or FL

If you have further questions or complaints after reviewing the information on this page, please use one of the below. 



Note: You may only use this email address for GDOR related questions. If you have a contest form or other questions, please call the number above or email info@violationpayment.net


Q: Why did I receive a letter from the Department of Revenue? 

A: ​Georgia state law, HB 978 which was passed in 2018, states that if have a violator has not paid their violation(s) within 90 days of the citation being mailed, the account(s) are to be turned over to the Georgia Department of Revenue. 

Q: What do I need to do if I've received a letter from GDOR? 

A: If you have received a letter from the Department of Revenue, you will need to call the processing center at 855-252-0086. DO NOT call the Police Department, as they cannot assist you. 

Q: What if I have multiple citations over 90 days? 

A: If you have multiple citations over 90 days, you must pay all accounts before the hold
can be removed from your registration. There is no exception to this.

If you pay all outstanding accounts over 90 days and have other accounts under 90 days, the hold will be replaced on your registration if those citations are not paid by the time they are 90 days old. 

Q: Can I call the Georgia Department of Revenue Directly? 

A: It is recommended to call our processing center at 855-252-0086. GDOR will not be able to assist you in the payment of your violation(s). 

Q: Why should I not call the Police Department Directly? 

A: The Police Department appoints us to handle all payment/phone calls regarding violations. The Police Department will not be able to assist you and will direct you back to the processing center. 

Q: What happens if I don't make payment on my accounts that have been turned over to GDOR? 

A: You will not be able to renew your registration on your vehicle until your account(s) are paid.


Q: Can I make partial payments in order to have the hold removed from my registration? 

A: No, the account(s) must be paid in full. 

Q: Can I pay online? 

A: No, you MUST call the processing center to pay the violation(s). You may still view the images of your violation online at any time.